Friday, April 26, 2013

208th Stops

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
From Celine Dion- My Heart will Go On


I understand this phrase. I'm stuck in this phrase!
Even though, many time I told myself to move on and I have move on.
In the end I know there is one love I would always cherish and remembered.
Even though, all there is, is just memories. 
It is still a very good memory, we have our happy time and sad moment.

There is this Chinese saying, 
Knowing how to let go is important, so that we can move forward.
I understand this saying and I have move forward.
But once in awhile, I will pull over 'my car' train of thought much , and I will U-turn back to those memory.
Linger around those memories.
Anyhow, there is only memory left for me to think of.

Down to memory lane road.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment