Monday, April 29, 2013

211st Stop

I'm freaking out! Pulling my hair and running around!!
My result is coming out soon!
I'm praying hard that I get to pass everything and get my ass to UK!!
Please please!! Let me go! 

Getting to go to UK is a big deal! It is my number one dream country to go to.
I'm always very fond to UK, I'm not sure why, maybe is the early exposure to British stuff or what.
It have been my dream to go London, stare at Big Ben and really get to experience the culture there.
Despite that branded is cheap there too! Hee-hee~ That is bonus! 

All of my senior who went there and back, is always telling us is a must to go!
An eye opener! Well, we Malaysian are not like barbaric or what. My cousin oversea think we still live on trees! Lol..

Is just being able to expose to different culture and understand how others live in other countries, it will make you think more in term of being wiser and not being arrogant. That is life. Be humble and do charity, many good things will come your way.

The beauty of London! 

No comments:

Post a Comment