Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First step

Everything have it's first step...
Everyone will have to take the first step...
I took the first step of making people,
misunderstand me,
hate me,
love me,
angry,
cry,
manipulate,
happy,
feeling like a bitch.

I took the first step to
do new things,
do crazy and insane stuff,
change myself,
admin my flaw,
talk to someone first,
saying sorry to someone,
tell someone I Love You from the bottom of my heart,
told someone you are my best friend,
told someone you are all I ever needed,
comfort my friends and sis,
making my friend feel important when they feel not needed,
push my friend and sis to take their first step.

Every first step we have open up the world to us,
every first step is a lesson to be learn,
not always good and not always bad.
All it take is courage to have the first step.

To my dear Xi,
sometime we have to take this first step to get things right,
though there is no wrong in us.
There is always someone with the first step.

Being bold,
Jess

P/S: Whatever happen will past and new days come with a new start.What happen in the past have to be forgiven and I ask for forgiveness,cause I'm not perfect~! I have my flaw~

No comments:

Post a Comment