Monday, February 22, 2010

Hetic day

So everything have gone back to normal and everything have started engine.
My classes started at 10am today,got back from klang at 9.30am.
Unload everything and run to campus to have my class.Haha.
Till Mr.Wee class my eye so heavy,half open half close and my mind is wondering around.
Luck thing I still can answer some of he's questions.haha.
So after lecture came home,doing ah sei again.
Help sis clean up the house,toilet and blah blah.
I have a very short but nice nap,then is dinner time.
I wanted to go back to klang to have dinner with xi's family but jie don't give so end up going Jusco to have KFC,shopping for some food.
So later planning is going to bed early,during CNY sleep too early my face is ugly have to get back my old face~!

Sleepy.Tired.
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment