Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No music No life~

Music is my soul, my everything.
With a little imagination I can be anywhere I want to,
what to feel,what to think.

Abit of history of mine.
Last time means roughly when I was young,music was just background sound.
As I grow up my first love band was westlife.
I fell in love with every single song of their.
Everyday without fail,
I will plug in my walkman later become discman during my homework time.
Slow I started to notice the new song that was play at the radio,
eventually I fell in love with the radio.
Stuck to the radio 24/7
It was scary,my mum even have to keep up the radio to make me go to sleep.
Then I got my MP3 from my parents when I was 17.
Grab music everywhere,and it became I cant live without my MP3.
Till last year,it was time for my MP3 to move on.
Then my parents got me an Ipod. Whoo~ so happy.
As for now,music have become a part of me.Same goes with my Ipod and handphone.


Music is a very powerful things.
It conquer the world,everyone brain and life.

Music lover,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment