Saturday, February 6, 2010

Me.My.Mine!!

This whole holiday is really all about myself.
I have been pampering myself very well,massage,facial,shopping,sleeping,relax,watching drama all day long!

As for peeps that have look at my facebook,will know I have an accident yesterday. It just happen outside not far from my house.No worry,I'm fine but not Serena.Her side mirror was broken,hit to the lorry side mirror so both party side mirror was gone. Jo call mum and told her,and dad not to forget. Lucky I have my sister all there,and I told the lady boss that both party have the wrong,so she agree that we pay for repair of own lost.But the driver keep demanding for payment from us,and Jo got so angry started to scold him cause he should have stop I was driving half way d.But anyhow this settle and got home,hide the car at fourth house(parent's extra house in the same row) so that grands will not see or know. I scare of hearing their nagging,so was feel so gulity!

The good news is I was not scold but just ask to be more careful next time,cause they say my drving is very scary even my friend sitting my car for the first time was scare. -.-'
the bad news was I'm so totally grounded,I was grounded for few reason. Running around too much on my holiday,spending too much $$,and now the accident better reason! -.-'

I glad that I talk to Mr.CY, he also comfort me,and really explain things to me. Making me feel much more better after the accident. He say make it as a lesson that I paid for.Haha. I will I guess.

So things I have plan will still go on but just that I will not be behind the wheel anymore,my sis,Jo will. ^^ My driver now. So I still my facial appointment to go,maybe have a hair cut for new year!

Today,it was housekeeping day. I woke up at 1.30pm cause I slept at 6am,so literally saying is I only did abit not much,cause I was sleeping when my family started to clean up. So now the house is clean and I think tomorrow we will be still cleaning. ^^ Still got rooms to go.

Wishing everyone a very happy Chinese New Year!

Signing off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment