Friday, February 19, 2010

My Chinese New Year :P

K,me know I was MIA for too long.But is not my fault my sis have kidnap my lappy cause she want to watch BONES.Yeah~I'm addict to it too.I stop watching it.So my weekend is all about BONES and chinese new year. ^^ Almost everynight I with Jo (elder sister) going marathon on BONES till late at the night. Waking up kinda early in morning to go hunt for angpau!! Wahaha,from the first day tilll now I have roughly around RM 500++ dont mean to brag but just happy.Cause I can get a new purse! That is still in WIP in what brand and the design.

Everyday of new year is wake up and think whoes house to go to. Ran around in town with Eve to friend house to get angpau and go wild with them.After the accident I hardly dare to drive serena anymore,but as for myvi I okay with it. =3 always asking daddy to leave myvi at home. :P

Today,when to my guys house. There will be Puli (I think so the spelling,today only get to know him ^^) SK and CY house,sit sit and talk talk and angpau. I got a good news from CY,his second sister is getting marry d! Good for them cause they like been together for very long if I never forget. ^^ Congrats~! Mr CY forget when his sister is getting marry. -.-'

Overall,I will rate my new year as 8 stars! very happy! ^^
Thank you everyone making my new year!
Tomorrow will be busy,going for hunting (my purse) ,and partying!!

Still wishing everyone a very happy Chinese New Year!

Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment