Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ex Vs Now

What happen when one of your ex said he want to get back with you??
After the break you did ask to get back together but his answer is no,
at that time your heart have already again torn into pieces.
The hurt is still there after all that happen.

For now I'm very happy with my beau,
I really hope he never said that and just let everything be in the dark.
We have been texting each other whole day~
I cant break the news to him that I have a beau.
I worry it hurt him,I know the pain,so I dont wish I do that hurt to him.
But people will also say you have to let him go.
I am not holding him back cause of me,
I never say i love him. I text him as a friend.

But this will get messy as i can say.
I haven't break news to my beau yet.
Cause I roughly will know his reaction,
'Oh,up to you to see who you want to be with.'
Haix,plus telling him also is useless.
He will not have the time to make me feel all lovey dovey.

So for now,this case will be till here which,
I will not tell anyone of them their present in my life.

I do feel sorry for Mr.A.
Cause of the old hurt and scar he given me,
it have make me strong and made me give up on him and move on.
During the time we text each,he always ask me to get someone new.
Now I do and did,he came along and telling me he still love me.

confuss~!

No comments:

Post a Comment