Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lost.Confuse.

How should this road end up with? Will it end up with the one I hope for or the one which I don't even wanna think about it? I really trust you like no others. I don't wanna force you to do things which you don't feel like doing. In short is I don't want to make too much changes in your life but just maybe add me in your life.

I know from the start you have already told me about that you will not have time for me,cause work is important to you now. Yes,I understand,it is cause your time for working is important. But I still hope that you can know what I want. But I till now still don't have the guts to tell you anything about it,only comprehension with you. I'm really sad when ever I hope you can just maybe spend a little bit more time with me it will end up spending lesser than that.

As you told me you're a person of actions not words,but as for a girl sometime words just means something. There is not a need of saying it everyday,but once in a while will be nice. As I went for advise, my sister all told me,we are just entering the relationship so is abit too fast if he say he love me. Even is not saying that,once in a while when you really miss me can just text. But it never happen.

I really don't put too much feeling in it and also not hoping much. All I can do is just maybe follow your foot step,but I worry it is just going no way.

I'm so lost,I no longer know where we stand or is from the beginning I already don't know where we stand.

I hope I can tell you all this. But I worry this burden you which I don't hope so,with all the problem you have already in hand.

End up I chose to write it here where you will never get to see it or know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment