Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gambateh for myself !!

Gotta keep my head out of love for a bit.
I don't really just wanna have love in my life.
Though sure everything have its ups and downs,
all I can do is pray damn hard that things can be fine.

So lately got to go to FZ (new company) for being bangla worker.
Yea,stopped dad company and go be bangla for a week!
Damn freakin stress week for that,
so many thing to learn, yet so little time. Got sunburn badly! T.T
But for now is better I have been in the office for about 2 weeks.

Loaded with lotsa paperwork which is like coming non stop, is insane in the office.
So far I did alot of mistake but lucky is just small one.
Like mami said: gotta learn from your mistake!

So today,have lunch with a senior, Eugene.
Never know he was so handsome in formal clothes.
Aww~ I really love guys in formal clothes and leather shoes~!

Anyway,life still goes on for me even with things I have anot.
Will do try my best in everythings!
Gambateh~!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment