Monday, September 27, 2010

Yeppie~!!

Ugh~ Me and Xi desperately wanna go holiday~!
Life became so boring only work and sleep.
Really dang no life~!!

I have been longing for holiday since like I dont even remember when.
I really hope I get to go holiday with him,
but I'm not putting high hope as I know how much he love his work,
and he will not just simply take leave.
So gotta ask him is he on.

I just found out,if a guy don't tell them they love you after a month of being together is normal.
If he can fall for u so fast,also mean he can fall out of love very fast.
So now I'm going to use this prospect to see him.

I will wait for him to really mean and tell me he love me.
Hoho~

I'm really happy of one thing for sure,is that he allow me to tell my family about us.
Yesterday when we coming home from our date,he said,
' Got chance then you tell your gradma lor'
Woohoo!!

Now I waiting for maybe there is a family gathering,
then just ask him come out and tell them,
cause I haven officially bring him home yet as a BF.
So I think is a good thing if I do so,rather than just use my mouth to say.

Hope,pray things go well,very well we us!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment