Monday, September 6, 2010

Fuck you.Die~!

Okay lately mood really not that good~!!
Is like wave going ups and downs which I'm totally hating it now~!!

For the last few days I got so damn mad with A-biatch who crapping using her big mouth and not using her brain!!
Really fuck her for want to find topic to talk to my best friend. She really piss me off alot. For all my life she is the only girl that have ever make me this mad and hate her~!! Gosh~!!
Where is the stop button for her???

Crapping about people is girl thing I know but not infornt of people best friend and not those crap,that is so off the line call a friend cheap~! As I recall even though I dislike you alot I never use that word for you. Cause that word is a very bad word to use for any girls~!! So fuck you for using it on me,and which I wanna return it to you~! Thank you very much~!!

You are such a good actor! Who can act all buddy buddy with me after what you say. Thinking only you yourself can find love and people like me cant get and have to crap about me. This is the max limit of me~! I'm kinda glad that I dont really put you in my life~! Cause you will be the ruiner for everything! Go crap everything you want in your blog,thinking you are all goodie goodie,like you're flawless. Fuck you okay,dont have to act inccoent at all cause you're not one,and go have a fucking make over! Cause you need one~!!

Okay~ I feel sooooo much better after that!! hmpt..
After i telling my mum saying she say i cheap,guess what she said..
No need to guess la,I tell you.
She say if you're not one people will not say that~! WTF
Even my mum think I'm like this,really fine~!! I'm a cheap girl~!

Really dont understand,sometime I just wish to die~!!
Let me die,I have enough all this crap in my life~! Seriously,who ever wanna kill me pls come now~~

But before I die I wanna tell some poeple some things.
Xi you're my best friend ever~! So please dont go betray me~!
Andy,I really really love you~!
after that I so can die~!

No comments:

Post a Comment