Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lovey dovey of mine after so long!

Things is really nice for now!
After the stop complainting and thinking too much.
But never stop thinking of him,.:P

He will call everyday at least one time. Good enough for me.
He will bring me out if he have the time.Yeah me~!
He will bring me to places I say I want to go! Double Yeah!

Something that I havent really get of my mind is,
went to bring him home,as an official boyfriend.
This part is headache~!

For now really love him,till really wanna bring him home.
But other part of me will say 'slow down,slow down!'
Tsk tsk me~

Anyhow,really happy;
for the past tuesday he bring me go SS2 to have my favorite tong sui~!
Yum yum~ and too
get to met up with Xi and Ray is nice.
Catch up catch up~ hoho.

Few things which I'm excite for ;
Tomorrow date at Sunway.
His birthday with a big surprise.
Kim's birthday party (dont know what to get her yet)
His answer for my family trip (which I not giving any high hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment