Monday, June 15, 2009

Being me again~ ^^

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Well,after being at home for few day and was pamper by parents,
grandma, I got well very fast..
Now still got abit flu in time and abit cough but doing very good..
Now is at Xi Xi house..
Will be sleeping over tonight..
Why I am here is cause of the so call study for SCO thingy..
Haha..we plan to study for SCO de,but what we do today..
Morning,I reach here..
Then,we watch tv till 12pm
Afternoon,study awhile..
Then Ling do mask for Xi,
then Ling do her hair,
then I do my nail..
I have a short nap,
they watching drama
Evening,we watch tv again..
bath,have dinner,read blog..
Just now watch tv again..
I don't know what we study lor...
Really speechless to what we are doing...Haha..
Waiting to die lor..
Tomorrow going back KL d..
Start to study and play again..

No comments:

Post a Comment