Monday, June 22, 2009

The goal of my Life~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥
Trying to get my life straight and back on track ...
First of all..
My studies is the most important to me now..
For a better future for me and my family..
Most of all is my parent and family wish I get through it..
Even though is very hard now..
And is drowning me with knowledge and stress..
But I promise I try my best to get through with it..
Second of all..
My buddies,friends,pees..
They are like the most second important in my life..
Without them I can die..
Cause no fun,no play,no crazy-ness,no insanity..
I don't think I can live in that way..
And I am hoping to meet more people,
to add in my buddy list..
Third of all..
Well who can live without family..??
They are the GOD to me..
Well I said that cause they are my financier..Haha..
And later I will be financing them when I get a job..
They are the real best thing a person could have..
They get almost everything for me..
They are like genies..granting every wish of mine..
Love them so much.. *Muackz*
The last of all..
My love life..
To me almost every guy I met,will feel this..
I am a princess and they are a layman..
Yes I do agree..but I don't wish to put in that way..
I am not a very good looking girl..
Just my family can say is flawless..
I am very well protected and taken care of..
My Queen and King fertilize me with lots of love and $..
But is control $..cause I am not really that royal..
Anyway,I will not really put in alot of effort in
this section,but if I have to I guess I will..
^^
*****************************************************
That is what I am going to do for now..
And be grateful with what I have.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment