Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Todays

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Wah..the world is a very dangerous place..
Lately we always get from news is all about H1N1..
It already hit KL and Klang..haix..sad..

Well I think lately I will not always online d..
Due to homework,test,and assignment..
I got very stress cause of studies..
Is already week 5 yet I still trying to adapt to the subjects..

I find it very hard to understand the subjects..
And alot of reading is needed..so is very hard..
I found out I am so inbalance..
I can read twilight saga for hours without leaving the book...
But when it come to read text book..only 10 mins I will run away..

Today we all know our SCO result..
In our gang Cong got the highest,follow by Xi then me and Lian and Ling..
Ling was weeping in class today..cause she got the lowest among the whole group..
She don't really understand SCO,but her calculation is very good..
When it come to logistics paper she is not good in it..

We all comfort her..cause if for me I also will be sad..
But when come of think of it,this is our first coursework,
we be still having one more paper next week..
So we told her lets study together so she can do better..
And the assignment have to put in more effort d..

There are so many subject to worry..
Law,Marketing,Logistics,Supply Chain and Tamadun Islam..
Stress kau yer..
And the way of answering is also not easy..
But I will not give up..

Ling Ling don't give up ok..
We will help you,I help you keep your laptop warm k..
I will play with your laptop and keep it happy..
Haha.. We jia you together ar..

No comments:

Post a Comment