Thursday, June 18, 2009

What the

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Yesterday,so unlucky ar...
Dont know why very bad luck on wednesday..
Last week I lock my self inside the house with my key in my room..
This week I drop my E71 in water..
I was like what the... What is wrong with wednesday and me..
Anyway now I got my phone,blowing it with fan..
Hoping my phone is ok..cause I think it was in the water about 5 mins..
Damn worry about it,I just got it for a few months..
If my parent know they kill me,even chop me.. -.-"

Well,dont know why..abit moody now..
Maybe is due to the phone abit but also is my friends and my result..
Well,I agree sometime I do think to much,but..
is just that I try not to think,it still there hanging.. -.-
Actually is just a small thing,and I am trying not to make a fuss about it..
It just that,since you all will be leaving is it ok to just inform me?
Rather then let me run around to look for people who dont want me to be around
I look like a stupid..Well that is my friends..how nice of them..
Speechless..

Waiting for others,there is sure no problem..I will wait..
When it come to waiting for jess..well,let her be..
Uh~I really dont like people who treat friends so different...
They make it so obvious..
Well I dont know why am i complaining so much?
Argh..I am just so feeling the unfairness..
Anyway..I cant really change anything,things will still be the same..
I just admire someone..He never said a single word or throw attitude to anyone, when this happen to him..
He just be cool about it.. wah..wish to have his attitude..

Well let it be ba.. ^^
My result for SCO is also killing me...
We still havent got our marks...
3 failure..God hoping is not me..
Sir cant really remember who got what..What a waste..

Lately I found out,I am not doing very well in my studies..
Even though,got study,but is like not enough..
I have 4 assignment and 3 presetation and lots of exam..
My knowledge is so limited and little,comparing to some of my friends..
I need to add in lots of oil to go through my this sem..
I guess I will be buried over lots of books and notes..

All the best to everyone.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment