Friday, June 19, 2009

What a day~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

19/6
Hardly sleep last night,due to my phone and cause I keep worry I cant get up..
My phone is killing me..I hoping it will be fine..
And yesterday I got up very late..was late for class..
So worry today cant wake up..
But I get to wake up and go for class..

Then Kimichi go class we us,
the guard dont allow we park the car in so we curi curi park the car at CECE
Haha..then have FOM,then lunch meet up with ray ray..
Went back to campus to have Law class..

Then we all went to Lian Lian house cause want to play badminton..
Me don't know how to play de,so just simply hit..
The ball I open also wrong..Ling teach me till want to faint d.. ^^
Pei seh o ling..too dumb d me..

Then around 8 plus we have dinner together..after dinner got home..
Sleep around 1 o.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment