Saturday, June 20, 2009

The sun is back for me again

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Lately I have been very moody and maybe due to that lady of luck run away from me...
So many thing happen to me this week..
Well life have ups and downs..
I have problem with friends but now everything is ok..
Still have a good and strong bond..

I have confess to my parents about the phone..
They was speechless..mummy thought I lost the phone.. ^^
But lucky I got the phone back but I cant on the phone.. T.T
Last night I got so stress cause of my phone and my studies..
I try call alot of friends beside Xi,Lian,Ling..
They scold me cause I never call them..
I just dont wish to throw all my stuff on you guys..

During the day you all keep entertain me d..
I dont wish to burden you all d..
So I try call my ex.. He did answer my phone..but didn't really bother about me..
So I also know and just drop a few words and I call my Eve instead..
I cry on the phone and is kinda a way for me to release my stress..
So I got better since I have confess..

Like normal the three beautiful girl will enterain me very well..
Having a very wonderful mood for the whole workshop..
The fornt part of my workshop is fun,by Mr Johan Lim..
But after the break everyone got abit sleepy..
I was playing PSP~ ^^

After the workshop,Chia drive us back to Klang..
Got home sleep till 6pm..
Have dinner at Crystal Crown Hotel..
Celebrate father day in advance.. ^^

So everyone remember to go wish your daddy..
Happy Daddy day~ ^^
Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment