Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Started..

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Started my college life again..
Very happy due to I got to year two..
But there are also bad news...
Few of my friends never get to go to year two..
They have to repeat the course..
And then when you think the bad news is going to end..
It got even worst and it kinda stress to me..

Lecturer all saying..
No more guide-line ,no more story book, no more this and that..
But why it can't be NO MORE coursework...
It is getting harder each day..

And then for some of my friend got very sad..
Due to we have to change some of the people over to other group..
So I got some friend got very depress..
KY cheer up ok..
Life is like that everyone will have up and down..
Hope you get well soon.. Same goes to the others..

So now already my second week in the college...
I will be have my first test on week 4..
So near yet so hard to understand..
William please be gentle and easy on us..
We are very fragile.. ^^

Everyone add oil and plus oil.. ^^
All the best to everyone..

CY,SK,JS... I miss you all lor..
We go yam cha this week k?? Call me lor.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment