Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Life~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

I am sick~
Haiyo..My SCO test coming only I sick~
Feel like a stupid...
Dont have mood to study...

Was sneezing like a cow sneezing on tuesday..
Then I feel better d de...
How to know wednesday night I having flu d.. -.-"
Then thursday I'm just like a shit...
Hardly can wake up...
But I still have to go pick Xi Xi and Lian Lian,
so I make myself get up and go pick them..

Then after all the class..
Xi Xi,Ling Ling,Lian Lian and Cong Cong all go to my house..
They take care of me.. ^^
So nice of them.. *Muackz*

Till today still have flu.. Stupid haze..make me sick... T.T

Well overall we have a nice week...
Hanging out together almost all the time..
Study,play,laugh,happy,angry,sad..

Very nice to have friends like them..
You are the best..

Guys...
Life have ups and downs..
Never let those downs pull you all down to the lowest
Cause you still have the ups..
Cheer up all, take care ya..

*SMILE ALWAYS*

No comments:

Post a Comment