Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Days at Sri Rampai

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

So this whole week I will be at Sri Rampai...
So exam is very near but yesterday we was studying for ob...
Well at least I still study abit right...

I have a very woderful day at here,
have nice meal yesterday from the mamak..
Kim was here,ama bf was here too...then Di Di came over to study also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Drama Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately there are thing happen in here...
As people here said,the drama is back on again...
Haha,is not that easy to understand the drama...
There is a girl here have dated kinda alot of guy...
And all this happen is always,when she have a bf and the other guy will flirt with her..
Well I know is ok,but they flirt till like a couple...
The feeling they give people is she is double crossing on her bf...
Ama can't stand her drama and start to fire her in msn,
With some very rough word and they start fire-ing in msn...
For now they are not talking to each other....
I don't really want to put my hand in this matter cause is really none of my business...
But I still have to say doing this is really wrong and what come around goes around...
I hope she have a ready heart to take what happen next...
So is those guy is crazy about her...

********************** Movie ******************************

But this movie I just watch recently,and is very nice...
He is just not that into you..
It is a very nice movie...love but not all love,
Funny yet but true in a ways...
Girls go watch and you understand guys more...
And what they are thinking and how to be a real girl for once..
So go watch ya~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment