Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grateful . Numb . Happy . Sad .

I very grateful,happy cause I found out,
I have alots of good friends that are supporting me...
Even though,I lose you but I gain something,
that is more than you,even is better than you...

My sisters,Nigel,Xi Xi,Ling Ling, Lian Lian...
Everyone of them tell me one thing,
and ask me to trust it...
But you are not the same you always try to ask me not to follow it...
But since so many people can ask me to follow it why should I still listen to you?
I should just listen to it,my own feeling..

For the pass few hours, I was suffering...
I wanted to cry,but I could not do it...
Everyone tell me to hold on,you are not worth it to cry for...
asking me to be strong,I did it...
I was happy,laughing like normal without you in my life...

But suddenly when I was watch the drama that you used to enjoy,
one of the actress said something you told me before...
and eve hug me and I broke down...
Then only I know I was holding in very long...
I have to do this.... All my sisters do is hug me and stay quiet,
till I start talking...

There is pain,sadness...
But I have make up my mind...
My feeling telling me is time to let go...
Losing you is painful, but I know I will and can get over it...
Cause I have my family and friends with me...
I be stronger than last time..

Grateful cause I meet a bunch of good friends,
that I never have...
I felt lucky cause last time not one friends of my will find me,
if they know I have problem...
But for you all the once you read my blog,you all come to me...
I am very thankful toward you all...
You all the best thing/human I ever have~

Thank you to my sisters,Nigel,Xi Xi, Ling Ling, Lian Lian~
All I can say is this... Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment