Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wah~ A very good morning~ ^^

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Woke up kinda early today...
Skiped FF class cause don't really feel like going...
The lecturer is very boring...
I know I should not do that,cause final is very near...
But I don't see the point to go,he just reading for the slides..
We are not really so dumb till can't read from it...
Anyway will going to ILO class,cause got revision..
William took alot of time to do the filtering for us,
so is better to go if not wasted all his effort...
Thank you o William~

Just now when and open the glass door fot the front gate...
Haha...Guess what I found...
A chicken... black in colour,kinda thin,but very graceful...
It does not make alot of noisy,it just walking round and round only...
Even though it graceful, like a saying goes, never jugde a book by its cover..
It did something bad,really bad...
It poop on the floor~ why must it poop at my house wor...
After pooping,it walk around again...
Then it walk over the fence and to the neighbour house...

I was think why don't go over only poop??
My house got better feel ar?
Neighbour house is more comforty and messy...
Haix anywhere,the chicken poop and have left the building..
Thank you~ thank you~

Now is time for me to left the building too~
Thank you~ thank you~
Bubye everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment