Monday, April 13, 2009

Good daddy we have~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Just come back to Sri Rampai...
On the way here,something cross my mind...
My daddy and Xi Xi's daddy is very different,
but also very same in a way...
Got lost?? Don't understand what I said... ^^

Our daddy are willing to fetch us all the way to KL...
Even though only one person going down but,
almost the whole family will go down...
Daddy will have no saying in when I want to come down...
Anytime,anywhere,any place...
Once I call him,he will do what I want...

I am so thankful toward him...
Sending me up and down,any where I want to go...
You make me feel like a daddy little girl...
No I guess I am one d~

Even though sometime he get to my nerve with his attitude,
but I still love him and thankful~
You are the best daddy ever~

I Love You,Daddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment