Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's over I guess...

I am very near to the end now...
My love is leaving soon...
It just the time...

Even though it is short but,
I was happy,I learn I grow,I cry,I understand,I was stronger...
I know it will hurt,but there is no other choices...
It's mine will be mine,it's not mine will not be mine...

I will put in all my best to go save,
but if cant be save,I will try not drop a tears...
Cause you have given me the best thing I have ever ask for...
It will be pain,but like you always tell me I have to be stonger..

You have colour a part of my life...
You was a part of my life...
Thank you for staying,even is only awhile..
At least you make my life better...

It better to pain for a short time,
rather then paining for the long time...

Thank you for everything,
& good bye for now...

I hope my friends can be with me,
and help me to get over it...
Especially Lian Lian,Xi Xi and Ling Ling..
I need you all~!! Save me~ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment