Saturday, April 11, 2009

My day at home~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥
Today woke up kinda early...
Maybe normally also so early wake up ba...
Today morning went over to Vivian house to clean myself up..
Then came home have my brunch,then plan to study,
but plan was destoryed cause of the big black box in my house...
******************************During the addiction***********************

Studying infornt of the Big Black Box.... ^^

The foods that we eat during the drama is on~
We almost finish the pineapple biscuits,mum will be really mad~ ^^

My so call aunt, well is a long story,due to family and birth time...


Cousin sister Joanne,grandma nag cause she can't sit and watch


Cousin brother,Wei Kiat... Look at his eyes~ Scary~


It is a kinda boring saturday,don't really like saturday much...
Beside getting to come home to be with my family and relax~ ^^
*****************************Confession*********************************
Lately I am like a movie-holic...
Alot of moive I want to watch,but no one want to join me,
and don't have time....beside Xi Xi... ^^
Plan to go moive with her tomorow for confession of a shopaholic...
Hope is nice and worth watching~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment