Monday, April 6, 2009

Learning to let go....

So at last I have face the fear that I have be worrying about..
I guess that will be the end of our love,
even though,there is regrates,sadness,
and there are something that still missing....
We still letting it go...

After you leave yesterday I cry very badly..
I started to miss you,I started to think of you...
And I know I will never get to see you again...
I kept my promise,I did not cry during the talk...
I have a feeling you did not leave that fast,
you was near by,feeling the same thing that I feel....

When I was in my room,alot of thing hit me...
Where you used to sit,your smell,your face,your sweetness...
And always talking to me...
This house have alot of you... too many...
I looking at my phone whole day, hoping for you...

I know you will not be back for awhile...
Till I go find you...as I told you...
But it hurts,my heart hurts alot...

I was such a fool,during infornt of others all I can do is be happy,
like it does not matter at all...
But once I am alone,the thought of you fill my head..
I wanted to speed the healing process.... It do kill me~!

Listening to alots of song,those song we used to share or sing too,
I have deleted,and stop listening too,all they do is make me think of you...
I am hesitating did I done it right??

I miss you...
This will the last time I will be saying this to you...
Thank you... You were the best thing happen to me...
You have to be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment