Saturday, April 25, 2009

TARC world war 3~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Well the war begin on the 23th april 2009..
Tarc war 3 for me...

Have my first paper,Fundamental of Finance.
last min study,it is not so good but luck I got good friends..
Thank you all for helping~!!
The paper was on thursday went back to kl at wednesday...
Study like a mad cow on that day,from noon till midnight...
From study room to lian lian house then titiwangsa mcd..

But at least it pay off,I think~ ^^
Can't sleep enough or properly lately,making me too tired to study..
Due to exam and house moving...
Too much to do at one time so my brain did not really rest...
Haix,save me~ I need at least a week sleep to replace back....

Sleep~~~!!!

Good luck to all my friends who is have exam...
All the best to all...
Have a nice day

Going back to KL later having my OB later...
Jia you lor~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment