Friday, April 10, 2009

Hot day~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥


Today woke up kinda late...
Cause last night I stay up late...
Haha,well youngster now can do what beside msn alot...
Ya I stay up late cause was msn-ing till 2 am...

Lately I can write blog and online is cause of Xi Xi~
Hehe... Thank you o Xi Xi...
Cause using her laptop alot lately...^^
Today here (setapak) is very hot and the blinding sun is up in the sky...
Finished my class at 12pm,walk back home...
Eaten last night spaghetti that I cooked for Xi Xi
We did not really eat much,so today continue with it..

************************* Studies, Lucky, Happy******************************

Today got a good news,yesterday I was worry mad about my FF
Cause yesterday Pn.Maznah told me must lai for today...
Due to the make good test... OMG... Freaking out yesterday...
She told got 18 students out of 120 have to do the test...
I was think I will get it,the lucky thing is....
Haha,my whole class pass... ^^

But final coming soon,very soon...
William (my logistics lecturer) went to genting to relax,
cause he said better enjoy before the war...
how nice if can relax too,for now really don't have the mood to study...
Everyday planning go where play only...
Haix,but I really want to start to revision next week..

So most probably I will not online so some time...
Don't wish to repeat the whole year~
Really don't want to disappoint my parent and lecturer...
But some of my friends already don't plan to study anymore..
Play for the last sem..and all going back hometown..

I will miss you guys...
You are the best humans I met~
Nice meeting you all too...

********* Happy Couple, What I get to feel *********

Xi Xi and Hon Un couple-ing news have got out...
She does not really want to let people to know...
But cause Hon Un is not very happy about it,
so they acted normal but in a couple way... ^^
He is very sticky,she is ok with him...
He is very dirty in mind,she don't really like
He is very childish,she don't really care
He is very caring,she is too but in different way...
He is very sweet,she is touch
He is very in love with her,so is she...
Hope you two love bird happy lor~ ^^
This is what I feel and some is Xi Xi feeling...
Don't take it seriuos if is not true.. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Ending ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going home today,later after my revision class...
Xi Xi's bro is coming to pick us up~!!
I miss you,home~
Muaxxxxxx~~

No comments:

Post a Comment