Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whole day out~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Today we only have class till 9.30am,
due to the MQA visit so lecturer have to go eraly...
So we plan to go wet...
Haha... Went to Time Square for movie...
We reach round 11.45am then we went to GSC to get the tickets...
After our brunch at MCD... very cheap yet nice...
Lately I don't eat much,one day maybe only eat two meal...

Xi Xi got abit worry cause I don't eat much...
only eaten nuggets,fries and a small cup of coke...
Anyway,Kim,Ray,Hon Un,Xi Xi,Su Su and me went fot the movie
12 Round...
Well for guy that movie is nice,but for girls not that intersting lor...
But not bad at least got action even though got abit bored... I give about 6/10

The unlucky part...
Kimmy lost her phone at the cinema...
Really shit...we look for it but can't find it...
Thinking was maybe the fornt row malay took cause it must have fell down
I feel sorry to kimmy..cause her phone lost...
Kimmy sorry o~
Then we go Digi replace her SIM card...

Then we went to Gasonline,
have Hi-Tea... ^^ actually is cause that time it will be very jam...
I have ice cream...Yummy,me likey~
Got a bear for myself.. ^^
It can say is for comforting myself ba... ^^
Plan to name it as BB~ stand for Bao Bei & Bear Bear~



BB relaxing beside me now~ ^^ cutie~


We went to the video game area,I play slient hills...
Cool~ me likey...
Kim ,Hon Un and Ray play the boxing thingy...
Eh not bad lor,but I scare cause it like will hurt...^^
Then we went to MU to find Lian Lian to have dinner...
Well as I said I eating very little lately,
so have a cup of milo and few mouth of the rice and that is all...

****************************The Ending********************************

We all have a nice time beside all the unlucky thing happen...
So long I never go out with my buddies d...
I will love to have it again~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment