Monday, April 20, 2009

My Weekends~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Sorry so long never on..
At home I sure don't have the time to on..
Cause Nigel will be using the computer alot... ^^
Anyway let's catch up together~ ^^

----------------- At lavender ----------------------
Saturday was I day out with mum and sis...
Went shopping at Jusco Bukit Tinggi~
And went lavender to have lunch~















Tea time~ The whole set was so nice and very graceful... Love it~ ^^












Mum's coffee,same yet expensive,but she loved it... ^^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Birthday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On saturday,18 april 2009...
Shu Jing Jie birthday...
Jie,Me, Eve was invited...
Well that night I drove us there,when jie friends all know they was shock...
Haha,they ask why don't let your sis drive...
It is just the same thing right?? Haha



Eve and me getting ready to go party~



The birthday cakey~


It is ice-cream~

Very tastey~ Yummy yummy~



Jie have 2~ Haha~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sunday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We went swimming in the morning...
Then got home started to msg my buddy all...
Cause is so boring! I want to do something...
Msg-ing for sometime,in the end I went for movie with cy~
Fast and Furious... Haha...
Then end my day with CSI...

No comments:

Post a Comment