Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ouch~!! Pain~ !!

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Well,it is very shameful but it is painful....
Just now was taking my bath,guess what?!?
I fell down,hit on my bouncy butt,hit my leg to the wall...
So big d still can fall down eh,so shameful ar...
But now ok d,not that painful d... ^^




********************* My Feeling **********************

I have be very moody for the last few post due to my love...
Today I can say I am doing better d...
There are something that suddenly make me think of you...
The college car ticket number that I promise to get for you...
I have forgetten it d,but one of my friend reminded me of it...
Now at the house planning to cook dinner,it make me think of you too....
Hanging the clothes also make me think of you...
As I said I was doing well before all this happen and remind me...
But I really enjoy today,I got through my OB test,
but for Xi Xi and Ling Ling like got abit problem...
Hopefully teacher help them lor...
My friends all so good,they were all around...never leave me alone at all
they also keep me very busy so I will not think of useless thing...
Every relationship have their own problem,
it is depends on will you give it other chance anot...
If you really think it can be mend why not try it,better than leaving it...
Just only feel one of my friend relationship not going very well..
They were colder than usual...and the way the guy look at the girl is like,
please can I have a second chance...
I asked both of them ,but I couldn't get anything from them...
All the guy say is you wait la,as time come you know...
One more new couple,still very new,fresh and shy...
The guy is very caring and the girl is very nice too...
But the guy is want to move on faster,but the girl want to take it slow...
So all I can say is try to sit and talk lor...
It is a relationship but is two people in it... Don't don't talk cause it will not help...
I learn from my past...
~~~~~~~~~~~~ In the End ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall, I'm very happy...
With what I have,who I got,Where I am...
Have one more new member who I want to thank you
William Tan~ ^^
Making me laugh alot lately...
Thank you,
for making me happy,and teaching me ILO ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment